If you’re a brand new visitor to our website, you may be wondering, “whoa, where exactly do I get started on this awesome site?”
First, thank you for the compliment. And second, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
In fact, we’ve broken down our entire site into these simple, easy-to-digest categories:
- Buying a Turntable Based on Price
- Buying a Turntable Based on Prior Experience
- Buying a Turntable Based on Brand Recognition
- Buying the Right Equipment & Accessories
- Finding & Storing Records/Record Players
- Record Player Reviews
1. Buying Based on Price
Interested in getting a wonderful new turntable but don’t want to spend more than your allotted budget? If so, check out these helpful articles:
- What are the Best Turntables Under $200?
- What’s the Best Turntable Under $300?
- What are the Top Turntables Under $500?
2. Buying Based on Experience
Are you a complete beginner to vinyl? Have you been listening to vinyl for a year or more and are finally looking to upgrade? Are you a devout audiophile looking for the best of the best? No matter your needs, we’ve got you covered with the following articles:
- What’s the Best Entry-Level Turntable?
- What are the Best Audiophile Turntables Under $2,000?
- Vintage vs New Record Players: Which is Better?
3. Buying Based on Brand
Are you interested in turntables made by specific brands? If so, well, we’ve delved deep into this topic in the following articles:
4. Buying Equipment and Accessories
Okay, so you know you need a turntable. That’s the easy part, you say. But what about amplifiers? Or headphones? Or speakers? Well, please take a look at the following articles below to help you find exactly what you need:
5. Finding/Storing Records & Turntables
Researching a specific vinyl record or turntable is great, but do you know where to find them? Do you understand the grading system of vinyl? Do you wonder if it’s better to shop online or in person? And have you prepared for storing dozens and dozens 12 x 12 records? Please check out the articles below for more information on these subjects:
- How Best to Store Vinyl Records
- What are the Best Colored Vinyl Records?
- What are the Best Christmas Vinyl Records?
- Where Can I Buy Record Players?
- Where to Find Cheap Vinyl Records
6. Reviews of Turntables
Finally, please take a look at the interactive table below to view our individual reviews of record players, as well as our in-depth articles pertaining to playing, shopping for, storing, and cleaning records:
$ = $199 and under | $$ = $200 to $499 | $$$ = $500 and up